Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    safesob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Should I gain the lost weight back?
    I'm 18 years old. A year ago I was 5 feet 7 inches, and weighed 136.4 pounds..
    I always wanted to lose weight and finally now I weigh 121.2 pounds, and didn't grow taller.
    I bought my prom dress but I feel like I lost some of my curves and I sort of want to gain a bit of weight but I'm scared to lose control.. what should I do? Should I go for it? Or am I good this way or too thin? :(
    Please help,
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 04:37 AM
    It all depends on how you feel about how you look, at you height, that's a bit slim, I' 5 ft 8, although I was usually 121, the curves really weren't there, and I felt too slim, so I feel more comfortable at 130, but like you after a certain weight, It just seems to keep coming on, so if you want to gain a few, go ahead, just watch the kinds and amounts of foods you eat till you gain a few pounds more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss-How to gain it back [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 30yr old woman (not ashamed to admit it), have been underweight all my life. I know it's a problem that most wish they had, but really I hate looking like an ethiopian or a crackhead(as I say). After my baby I looked great, kept the weight for about 2yrs... then I got the flu. I lost 18 lbs...

I want to gain weight [ 1 Answers ]

I know it's always a problem for lots of women to lose wieght but in my case I want to gain weight... I eat a lot of junk food but it doesn't work!! Wats the most quick way??

I have lost weight but gained half of it back [ 5 Answers ]

I lost weight 70 pounds but it was because I was really stressed out at the time and really I don't know how it came off, but I was happy that it did. I tried to keep the weight off by eating better and getting a little more exercises than I normally would but Ive gained almost half of it back and...

How to help a pitbull gain weight back? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a pitbull which was left in the back yard of an abandon house, how do I help it gain it's weight back to it's initial size? Her ribs are showing and everything, she's a banter pitbull. Could someone quickly reply?:confused:

View more questions Search