Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcobrat18 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Too Much Stomach
    I had a miscarriage in December and it is now May and I still look as if I'm pregnant. I was 125 before the baby and I am now 187. I don'y big, I have a nice shape now, but it's my stomach that's getting in my way. How can I kose my stomach?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 7, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Proper diet and exercise. I kind of think this needs to be in the weight loss section.

I'm very sorry to hear of the miscarriage.
    unecherie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 11:03 PM
    I think you must have some self- discipline on the food that you eat and on exercises...
    I know it's really hard to lose weight just like that... but I guess if we are motivated then we could reach our goal...
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Try cutting out the sugars, fatty foods. Eat smaller portions of healthy foods, fruits, veggies and lean meats, legumes, beans, whole grain pasta, rice breads,Exercise just walking 1 mile or 1 hour a day will help, to start.50% nutrition and 50% exercise, it takes time and effort. Start reading the nutritional laels on the foods you eat and stick to one portion sizes. And be patient, it will come off and tone up in time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach [ 8 Answers ]

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach? How can that be prevented?

My stomach [ 1 Answers ]

Why does all the food I eat leave my body the same day

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

Good day! I have a problem with my stomach I believe.Its like every time I drink up or eat something I get this moving weird feeling in my stomach.In that very moment I can not breath properly. It especially occurs when I get excited.. Has anyone got idea what tha might be?

Want to lose stomach. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I started going to the gym to get more in shape. What should I focus on when I am there in order to lose my stomach ? I have gained some weight but it seems to all be in my stomach. I feel like I look pregnant. It makes me feel uncomfortable by the way I look. Also,what can I do when I...

Stomach [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to prep for my summer job of lifeguarding, and though I am taken and love her immensely, I just want a flat stomach (Something I lost during 4th - 6th grade with pre-puberty weight and less time playing sports). I Swim year-round, and I do a college-level ab work out from an ex-team...

View more questions Search