Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Abdominal exercises
    What are some effective ab exercises that don't require me to get on the floor?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 06:22 PM
    This one you don't have to get on the floor, just the couch or a bench!
    Lie on a couch or bench, that allows your back to hang off freely, place your calves, on the top the couch (or wall), at a 90 degree angle, Place your hands behind your head, raise your head and shoulders toward your knees, keep back rounded, with a 2-4 inch travel, Raise pelivs and round your back as you curl your torso up toward your knees, Hold 2-3 seconds, 15-25 reps.

Sit upright on a chair, cross arms on chest, lightly contract your abs muscles, Hold 5 seconds. Rotate to your left as far as possible, kepping hips, square forward, Once you have reached your end range, hold position 5 seconds, Return to starting position, repeat on right side, 2 sets, 15-20 reps, work up to 3 sets, 20-25 reps

Standing upright, lightly contract your abs and hold 5-10 seconds, Bending at waist, sliode your left hand as fat down the side of your left leg as possible, without tilting forward or backward---hold--- Slowly pull your body back up, Repeat on right side 2 sets, 15-20 reps, work up to 3 sets, 20-25 reps.

Try these, if you need more--have about 5 more great ones!
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2008, 06:00 PM
    I'll hear five others while you are at it, please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exercises for 80 yr. Old [ 1 Answers ]

What are good exercises for a 80 yr old female with a left hip replacement, which was done 4 months ago.

I need exercises ! [ 2 Answers ]

heyy well i really need help. im 5'2.5 && 138 lbs. i go to the gym && its helped greatly. about a year ago i weighed 160 lbs. but i just can't get rid of my belly && my inner thighs. i really need exercises that i can do without machines, like with the medicine ball or the workout ball because i...

Exercises for your ABS [ 9 Answers ]

:) Hey, I would REALLY love it if you could tell me ANY exercises you know to burn fat and gain Muscle in my ABS besides crunches and situps.Thank you.:)

2 maths exercises [ 3 Answers ]

1. A pipe fills a pool in 4 hours, another pipe drains a full pool in 6 hours. How long will it take to fill the pool if both pipes are opened? 2. A pool is connected with 3 pipes. Two pipes fill the pool and one drains it. It takes 3 hours for first pipe to fill the pool and 2 hours for the 2nd...

Exercises to do when you are overweight [ 3 Answers ]

My sister is very overweight around the middle but her back stops her from doing sit ups , she can't walk more than about 20 steps and she has to stop. She had back surgery 2 years ago and she is still in pain. She is 58 yrs old and has had panic attacks and anxiety attacks when you least expect...

View more questions Search