Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katzdoggies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 06:37 PM
    Interrogation letter
    My husband received a summons for debt collection. ANswered summons with in 20 days and respponse to affadit. Received a court date. Than shortly after receive another letter for interragtion to respond within 45 days. He did not due to court date scheduled. Received another letter and copy of letter sent to court for request for judgement. He has a court date for next week. What do we do.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 07:26 PM
    Let me get this straight... he had 45 days to answer, but he didn't over a single date in court on something else, what happened the other 44 days?

And because he didn't he lost by default?

First off... don't blow this one off. Otherwise they WILL get everything they are asking for automatically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft Charges---Lost Prevention Officer Interrogation [ 6 Answers ]

I was caught shoplifting a few weeks ago when the Lost Prevention Officers Checked my bag and found items that they believed were stolen from the store. They had no proof. But I had no receipts for the items that were found in my bag. I asked if they saw me take it, they said no. But they...

Should deception not be used in the interrogation process ? [ 4 Answers ]

Police detectives have been known to use deception in the interrogation process in an attempt to elicit a confession. For example, Philadelphia Detective Eugene Wyatt falsely told Herbert Haak that his codefendant, Richard Wise, had confessed and fingered him as the actual killer of jogger Kimberly...

View more questions Search