Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenna456789h Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2015, 10:55 AM
    Small bumps on buttocks and black spots
    I have small bumps on buttocks and dark spots also please give fastly curing solution
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 10, 2015, 11:40 AM
    We can't. There are too many kinds of bumps. As for black spots, are they flat dots or little bumps too?

Mar 10, 2015, 11:21 PM
    At one place little bumps and all butt is coverd with flat dotts.. please help me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2015, 11:27 PM
    Again, it can be an allergic reaction to something, it could be an issue of bugs, it could be a sign of another illness.

A doctor will need to look at it, and determine the cause. Too vague, no wayy to know from a one line comment.

There are many creams sold over the counter at drug stores for skin irritations,

Mar 11, 2015, 11:00 AM
    I have small bumps and rough skin on butt.please help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 11, 2015, 11:14 AM
    Are you reading our answers? We can't SEE them! Now you say rough skin!
    Look at these pics and answer back.
    Adult Female Buttocks (Rash, Growth, or Disease) | skinsight

I don't know about the flat black dots. I have seen them on faces of people with dark skin. Here's one very good possible answer:

"You have Hyperpigmentation.
    Hyperpigmentation occurs as brown, irregular patches on the skin with little surface change.
    It develops because inflammatory mediators are released in the epidermal layer which stimulate melanocytes to increase the production of melanin.
    There are three main types of hyperpigmentation, each of which is categorized by their cause.
    • Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). This occurs following skin injury e.g. from acne lesions or laser. PIH generally responds well to treatment.
    • Melasma. This is caused by hormonal fluctuations, common, for example, during pregnancy, through use of birth control pills and hormone replacement therapy.
    • UV Damage. As the body ages, melanocyte distribution becomes less diffuse and its regulation less controlled by the body. UV light stimulates melanocyte activity, and produces hyperpigmentation. People with darker Asian, Arabic or darker skin tones are most prone to this.

The current options for treatment are lasers and chemical peels.
    Lasers are controversial in the treatment of Hyperpigmentation and care needs to be used to prevent Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation after this therapy.
    Glycolic and TCA peels should be avoided in Asian and Darker skins because of potential 'hot spots' leading to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
    The Mandelic peel is a safe, effective treatment for all forms of hyperpigmentation in Asian and darker skin types.
    www.TheHyperpigmentationClinic.com "

In general, with any skin condition, you keep your skin clean with very mild soap and lots of rinsing, pat dry, not rub, air out by walking around naked to let air circulate, and wearing loose fitting, cotton clothing, not synthetics.

Mar 19, 2015, 01:40 AM
    No any irritations but many bumps on buttocks?? please help...

Mar 20, 2015, 01:01 AM
    Bumps on buttocks
    Little size bumps on buttocks... no iritations or anything... my age 23... they are from 4 years... please help...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 20, 2015, 05:13 AM
    jenna, have you asked a doctor? If they have been there for four years and bothering you all of this time, it is time to get a doctor's opinion.

Mar 20, 2015, 09:55 AM
    OK thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black spots and small pimples on arms, shoulders [ 0 Answers ]

I have small black spots and small pimples on arms, shoulders,upper back.I have these through out the year.. I have these pimples and dark spots 7th class and I am now in btech they didn't reduce.I took medicines for that applied antioments for that as prescribe by the doctors but they didn't show...

Found! Small black beetle with white spots. What is it? [ 0 Answers ]

I live in Colorado and I was changing my sheets to wash and found a VERY small beetle under my douvet. It is definitely not a bedbug, but I'm really not sure what it is. It was like a very small lady bug but without the split for wings. It was all black and had tiny white specks along the edges of...

Small black spots on tongue [ 2 Answers ]

I see small black spots on my sisters tongue. What causes this and what will get it off. Thank you

View more questions Search