Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1love4life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 07:53 PM
    Why is love so confusing
    I am in the military and last week I was put on a temporary assignment that I had been dreading. Much to my surprise, I met a very interesting male Soldier and he and I hit it off immediately. The very first day we met we had lunch together and afterwards he asked me out to dinner. To make a short story short we ended up being pretty inseparable for the entire week. He did all the standard things that guys are supposed to do (compliments, sweet kisses ect) but more than that he was real with me, explaining some of the not-so-great parts of his life. We both have a lot in common and even discovered that we have some mutual friends. All in all it was the best time I'd had in a long time with a man but the problem is that he lives 16+ hours away and honestly I have no interest in a long distance relationship but I really do have feeling for him. He has actually restored my belief that there are good men still out there and he claimed to feel the same about me. Even though he's already returned home, we still talk daily (it's only been 2 days since he left), but I'm empty now that he's gone... What's wrong with me? Could this actually work between us? What do you think?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 08:06 PM
    It's not that confusing, sometimes we make it so.
    You had a good few days with a guy you met last week. It will make for good memories.
    Long distance relationships are tough and you are in the Military, plus you two don't even know each other. Do you want to even try a relationship like that? If you don't, don't go there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusing Ex [ 6 Answers ]

So me and my ex-girlfriend met each other 2 months ago at college and we instantly hit it off. She tells me she never usually connects with people as quickly as me and her did and I felt the same way. We both have never have met someone that we had as much in common with, and because of that we...

My confusing love [ 10 Answers ]

Serious love problem here!!!:eek: Well I not its not very trustful 2 find sum1 online... but I did... and I don't usually like anyone I meet online... but I found this 1 guy and I actually am in love with him! I mean I have been in love with a girl before and it was hard 2 deal with... but this I...

Why is Love so confusing? [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: A couple of weeks ago I split up with my partner, Stuart of nearly two years. We lived together, but our relationship was always up and down. We both broke all the boundaries, there was love there but the way we treated each other showed that we didn't truly respect each other. ...

View more questions Search