Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcrcons Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 04:30 PM
    what should I budget to re tile, for materials, a 36"X36"shower?
    IT will be a one color simple tile, standard height on the wall
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2011, 08:07 AM
    U have to many open end question to give a good estimate on materials.

Do walls have to be redo with concrete board?

Is there a return at entrance or is door full front size?

Do u have to buy the tools?

Tile start at about $1.30 a square foot and go up from there. This does not include tools, adhesive, cap tile, wonder board, Insulation( if needed),vapor barrier, screws for wonder board, soap trays or grout.

This will give u an idea of things that are needed.

Chuck
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 10, 2011, 08:19 AM
    We would be better to also know the actual square footage of the walls since we have no idea if you are going to the ceiling or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The budget speech from the "campaigner-in-chief" [ 74 Answers ]

Joe Biden and half the audience snoozed (Biden is auditioning to become an air traffic controller ),while the President made another of his patented 'most important speech of his adminstration' yesterday. It was typical progressive boiler-plate red meat pablum. The President is in full Allinsky...

Can her laptop be deducted as "needed materials" under the Amer. Opport. Tax Credit? [ 1 Answers ]

We are eligible to take the American Opportunity Tax Credit. My daughter received scholarships in 2010 that brought the cost of tuition down. But my question is that we purchased a laptop computer for her last year to bring to college. She is living on campus. - Can her laptop be deducted as...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

"Plumbing Amazing Goop" NON-use for materials [ 1 Answers ]

What CAN'T or SHOULDN'T I use "Amazing Goop" Plumbing Contact Adhesive and Sealant stuff on? I want to use it to seal an unglazed toilet tank hole with a grommet of unknown material (some type of elastomer that has turned putty-like where exposed long-term to San Diego, CA tap water)

View more questions Search