Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcella02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Can I use mosaic glass tile on a old finished cabinet door to make a tray table
    Does the door need to be sanded down to help with the adhesive?

Check out some similar questions!

Mosaic over tile backsplash? [ 0 Answers ]

Can I mosaic over my kitchen tile backsplash using weldbond and then grout? Thanks.

How to make a double pane glass chiller door? [ 1 Answers ]

I like to make my own wine chiller doors, I like to use 2 x 4mm tempered glass with a 4 mm spacing between, this fit into a 12 mm PVC U-clip and the clip into a aluminum 25 mm U-clip, too be made into a door. for the spacer in between the 2 glass-panes I use a rubber strip , all sealed with...

MOSAIC TILE classes near Columbia? [ 1 Answers ]

HI! Does anyone know about mosaic tile workshops near Columbia or Baltimore ? Thanks

Installing mosaic tile directly over cultured marble shower walls [ 1 Answers ]

We have a shower in our master bath with two walls of cultured marble. Rather than ripping out that cultured marble can we tile over it with a mosaic marble tile? There is a very intricate octagonal window in one of these walls that we do not want to remove because it is beautiful & it cost a lot...

How to make built-in stereo cabinet in finished basement. [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone give me some help on the best way to build some built-in stereo shelves in my basement? I've made a sketch in Paintbrush of what I had in mind but I was thinking of using a good grade of plywood and routering out the sides to fit the shelves but I don't want the plywood edges visible...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.