Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spati Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Weight Loss, Severe Knee Pains after delivery
    HI,

I delivered a child three months ago and since then I am suffering from severe knee & leg pain in both legs and I haven't lost a single pound after delivering the baby. I have been to physician and he has done various kinds of tests and the results is all negative but still I am not losing weight nor the leg pain.

Please advise.. I really do have severe leg pain

Thanks
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jun 20, 2008, 09:36 AM
    I saw something like this on the discovery health channel, but unfortunately I don't remember what it turned out to be. Just a shot in the dark, but did they check for diabetes? Long term, if it doesn't get better, see if it goes away if you ever decide to have another baby. The story I saw the mother was fine while she was pregnant and miserable and in pain when she wasn't. You might see if the discovery health channel has a recording of the program you can buy. I'm not saying it's the same thing, but if you have nothing else to go on, it's worth a shot. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore stomach, severe gas pains [ 4 Answers ]

I have problem, that doctor's are not able to help me with. About year ago I was diagnosed with H.Pilori, was given triple combination (two antibiotics and one anti acid prescription), when I finished taking it I got first bowel movement all white, just like chalk and after that I had diarrhea for...

After delivery back and leg pain and weight losing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 27 years old. Before marriage my weight was 70kgs and after marriage with in 2months I put-on 5kgs then I got pregnant and total 35kgs I put-on during my pregnancy after delivery I lost 10 kgs now my weight is 100kgs. Before I use to diet and do some heavy house work which use to...

Severe Pnuemonia and Hair Loss [ 2 Answers ]

I recently suffered from sever pnuemonia which lead to me being on life support for two week. This was about three month ago. I have recently noticed my hair if falling out, not in clumps but if I run my fingers through my hair I usually bring out 2 or 3 strands at a time. I am very worried...

Severe stomich pains [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore! I have been having extream upper stomich pains, upper back pain, nausious, dizziness, sweats at night not to mention diarea I am always tired all the time with really bad headaches and have been gaining weight over these last 4 months although I am bearly eating and...

View more questions Search