Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondydread555 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 06:42 PM
    To join the military, can I have been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
    To join the military, can I have been hospitalized for mental health reasons? If I don't tell them, how likely is it that they will find out? Also, can they check to see what meds I've been taking-either through records or a blood/urine test? Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Are you still taking the meds ? If that is yes, first you have to tell them. Next it will show up in he background search.

If you are no longer taking them and are cured, then you can get a waiver, if you are still being treated and are on medication right now, no you will not be able to get in.
    blondydread555 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I join the military after college? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay so here's the break down I'm 21 I'm almost finished with my bachelor's degree and I'm still looking for direction own my career choice. I have not completed any prior military training, but it is to my understanding that within as little as 13 weeks of training I could become a second lt....

I want to join the military but I have a felony [ 1 Answers ]

Can I join the army or marines if I have a concealed firearm charge? Its over 2 years old and it is a felony, but I have adjudication withheld

Is there a way someone can take off my probation if I join the military? [ 3 Answers ]

I have 8 years probation for 2nd degree burglary of habitation, but is willing to join any military branch instead of doing probation

I was hospitalized when I was 16 now I'm 17,I want to join the Marines [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 16 I got in a fight with my parents, or more like my dad started picking on me,then my parents put me in the mental hospital. I don't think I deserve to have that on my record.It will prevent me from joining the military. Since this all happened when I was a minor,and I still am a...

Should I join military [ 12 Answers ]

I've been wondering if I should join the military. I love the military, there's only one thing stoping me. It's kind of lame, but I'm terrifed of needles. I have to get blood taken to join, I'm scared. I know I shouldn't let my fear stand in the way of my dreams, but it's standing right in the...

View more questions Search