Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bety8558 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 01:03 PM
    How to calculate prepaid insurance
    12 months prepaid insurance was puchased on Feb 1 of the current year. Preparid insurance balance as of Aug 31 was $8100. What is the balance of prepaid insurance on Sept 31?
    bety8558 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 01:05 PM

12 months prepaid insurance was puchased on Feb 1 of the current year. Preparid insurance balance as of Aug 31 was $8100. What is the balance of prepaid insurance on Sept 31?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepaid insurance is a asset account with a debit balance. When that months prepaid I [ 1 Answers ]

Prepaid insurance is a asset account with a debit balance. When that months prepaid insurance is expired, the prepaid account is credited for 1 months rent and the insurance expense account is debited for that amount also. Why is the insurance expense debited or increased. Shouldn’t it be decreased?

Prepaid Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Is this correct: I received a bill for Insurance in the total amount of $12,000. The down payment is $4000, and the monthly bills thereafter would be $1000 a month for 8 months. I book it as follows: 1/1/08 DR Prepaid Insurance 4000 CR Cash 4000 ...

Prepaid insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have to complete a work sheet and a couple of my adjustments state: a) Prepaid insurance represents a three year policy purchsed April 1, 19X1 b) the cost of equipment is being depreciated over a 15-year estimated life using the straight-line method. Salvage value is ignored. The account...

Prepaid insurance [ 1 Answers ]

You buy 10,000 worth of insurance for 2 years on April 1 . I need to journalize these transactions on April 1st than on Dec. 31st. I need to make adjusting entries on accounts except cash listing T-accounts and doing the balance sheet first.

View more questions Search