Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaela. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 05:16 PM
    How can I write a really cool speech
    Hi I'm 13 and I need some help with writing a speech about social networks like you know the Internet like sites on the Internet and
    What you can do on the Internet I'm really stuck like really stuck and it has to be in by this Monday and we only have 1 week to finish it
    Do you think that you could help me out please?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 20, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Here are some ideas. You can make a list and then see how it relates to you.

1) In today's world the internet is almost an extension of our lives.

2) You have friends and parents and others around you that use the internet in many ways. Think about and choose from those you know. Maybe you have a little sister who uses it or a older brother that plays games on it. The internet is huge.

3) Look at how it all relates back to social networking. Reaching out to friends and strangers.

You can do it. Just make lists and then compile them into something that makes sense and comes from your heart and your research.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2011, 06:21 PM
    Because of the Internet, I've been able to "meet" and get to know people on the other side of the world -- or even in another town in my county. These are people I would never have gotten to know before the Internet.

The Internet offers all sorts of opportunities to do research about people and countries, learn (get educated) about innumerable things, buy stuff from many different countries, and share information with people all over the world. The world used to be a huge, scary place; now it's inside a box (your computer) in your house, available 24/7.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a amazing speech [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really nervous I have to write a speech for school (its compulsory)and Im freaking out. Can anyone give any cool suggestions and or maybe speech topics. P.S I'm 14 and I get really nervous around people.I want to write a interesting speech(which is not boring) with a bit of humor. I need...

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET

A speech to be given on fashion for speech and drama grade five [ 1 Answers ]

My child has a project on fashion to do for speech and drama for grade 5 she has to also give a talk about fashion for 3 minutes she is twelve years old please help we don't know where to start

A Speech To Write For English [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for English I've got to write a speech before a battle and I've totally run out of ideas of what to say and it needs to be at least 850 words (I've got 611). I'm doing a speech to an army before for an attack in Iraq. I've already done stuff like why the war started, to not treat the...

View more questions Search