Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loquaciouss2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 10:54 PM
    Incarcerated unbillical hernia diagnoses
    How is an incarcerated unbillical hernia diagnosed? and is it possible for a doctor to diagnosis one with an incarcerated unbillical hernia just by physically looking at the person, and the person never complained of any pain what so ever. The reason I asked is because my primary doctor referred me to a surgeon for the removal of an atopic breast tissue, in the process of my consultation he said I have a hernia and its just a minor fix, which he could do during my main surgery because fixing it will help my bowel movement, (I never complain about my bowel to him). I had both surgery almost a month ago, but I feel a nut in my belly button with I don't remember being there before ,I felt uneasy about the whole situation so I went to the hospital and asked for my medical record and found out that not only did the surgeon diagnosed me with incarcerated unbillical hernia, it was coded in as my main surgery is that right?

Check out some similar questions!

Hernia [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has hernia in a belly bottom less than one inch, I am lost does she need surgery? Doctor said yes but I am scared she is 5 , its already 3 years we were thinking it will go by itself , *** help give me advise

What's the diagnoses [ 1 Answers ]

I have sore breast light very light bleeding sensitive to smells craving of food Nauseious

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.