Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swiftswan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2014, 09:49 AM
    Deportee from U.S. wanting to file late taxes
    I was deported to my hm country and need to file 15 yrs of taxes how do I go about doing so & what forms do I need?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2014, 10:38 AM
    What kind of taxes? Federal or state?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 5, 2014, 01:01 PM
    Probably both. I am surprised the IRS is asking for 15 years worth. In the past, they usually stopped at seven and recently have been asking for only four years worth.

The form is probably Form 1040.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I file for taxes? (F1 Visa, OPT, Company does not withhold taxes) [ 1 Answers ]

How do I file for taxes? My situation is: F1 Visa, OPT work authorization, Company does NOT withhold taxes. I began work in September 6 2011 (two month probation) and became full time on November 15 2011. I received bi-weekly checks since September 6. Please help. Thank you.

Wanting to file abandonment charges. [ 4 Answers ]

My youngest daughter's father has had no contact with her since she was 5 months old. She will be 4 in Decenber. The only time he has tried was through an 2 emails in August of 2009. He has never filed for visitaion rights and since August has made no more effort in seeing her. I am engaged to be...

How to file taxes when paid by check but employer did not withhold taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I work for a small business and they do not have me on the "books" - meaning they are not paying pay roll taxes or deducting taxes from my paycheck. They pay me every two weeks by check. I'm worried now I have been here for a year and it's time to file my taxes. I do not have a W2 form with them...

How late can somebody file his taxes? [ 2 Answers ]

my husband hasn't filed his taxes yet (= moron) is that money lost or can he still file for them? thanks a lot!

View more questions Search