Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shruti007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 06:25 AM
    Which arithmetical operation is actual operation that computer does internally ?
    I mean that what is the behavior of computer that how can it compute arithmetic operation like Addition (+), Subtraction (?), Multiplication ( or or *), Division ( or /). Yes, It perform all the operation but actually it does all the operation only through addition.This is the only operation that computer understand. From my opinion but want to sure that I'm actually right or wrong.

Check out some similar questions!

This operation has been cancled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact [ 0 Answers ]

"This operation has been cancled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." Error when trying to use a HTML link in a 2010 WORD file. I use IE 9 & Windows 7, 64 bit.

The operation [ 3 Answers ]

Jimmy went to his local doctor and stated confidently, 'ive considered the options and decided I was to be castrated' The doctor is rather shocked at this and asks why he wants to do that? Jimmy replies 'well my friend had it done and said it drastically improved his sex life', The...

Home Office Computer Operation [ 3 Answers ]

I have a home office with two PC's and very little computer knowledge. I have a lot of frustration. I'm sure my computers are not at their maximum efficiency. I'm a senior citizen/retired with no formal computer training. Where can I get email consultations to get my computers to do what I want?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.