Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellytheelephant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Dance, late 90's, down down down
    Hi okay so it's a dance song from the late 90's and the vocals are "down down down down down" "down" "down down down down" "down" down down down down , down down down down, down down down down down! Very basey please help me get the answer
    1_sad_pa_father Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 10:51 PM
    Down by 311??
    crosbilius Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 06:06 AM
    It's Paul Johnson-get get down... I've been looking for it too for quite a while... :D
    Enjoy!
    Eimyaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Tune Robbers (Get Get Down)
    dvdmrn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 10:20 AM
    I've been looking for this name for years!
    Thank u
    Yes Paul Johnson seems like it
    dla4life Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 09:10 PM
    There's a song I have been looking for from the late 90s it goes like this, down down down, get down on the floor baby down, come on everybody, down down, down down, down down, wine wine
    Bogeyman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Barbara Streisand - The toothbrush is the limit (down, down)

Big tune in taipei in 2006

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's Dance Hit [ 3 Answers ]

I have recorded a part of a song from the radio. I think it was a big summer hit in the 90's . Here's the link http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04ERBQZTC1LBJ0V7680G67DTDF So if anyone remembers the title/artist

Late 90's spanish dance song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I don't usually ask questions but there's this song that was back and the late 90's somewhere between 1998-2000 I think pretty sure but anyway it was a guy and a girl singn mostly the girl,all spanish,very popular,always played on the radio including hip hop,rap,r&b,n dance stations not...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

90's dance song [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. I heard a song on the radio today and it was a good 90's dance/or techno tune. I don't know what it's called or who sings it ,but I only know a line or two, and it's a woman singing: "River, River..where's your (head???)" She also says "iii iii iii"... lol It also sounds...

90's dance song name. [ 4 Answers ]

at least i thinks its from the 90s. erm, this is a toughie :confused: haha. its a bloke singing...basically the lyrics are 'down'. and its sung quite fast like... 'down-down-down-dow-down, down, down-down-down-dow-down...' and then at one point it goes a bit slower (and decreases in pitch) ...

View more questions Search