Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngstyMeierLink Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Anyone know this quote?
    I heard a quote the other day that I liked and now I forgot it and where I heard it. It goes something like this

There's the truth... (something like opinions or lies), and (something to do with opinion census being worse than lies?)

I'm sorry but I have very little info on it. There's 3 parts to it like I wrote up above. I want to say the quote was by Mark Twain? But I've done some research on his quotes and couldn't find it. If anyone has any ideas what this could be, could you let me know?
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Well, the Mark Twain quote is:

"There's three kinds of lies: Lies, damn lies, and statistics."

Don't know if that's what you are looking for, though.
    AngstyMeierLink Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by froggy7
    Well, the Mark Twain quote is:

"There's three kinds of lies: Lies, damn lies, and statistics."

Don't know if that's what you are looking for, though.
    That's the one man!! Thanks so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit quote [ 2 Answers ]

What does, "Om tare tuttare ture soha", an affirmation of the Green Tara, mean?

What is your favourite quote [ 97 Answers ]

Dear members, What are your favourite quotes? Interesting, inspiring, deep, powerful, anything that you really like. Thank you.:)

Commercial quote [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to the cleaning business and I will be doing business in the Atlanta, GA area. I need help with a quote that I must turn in this week. It is a new facility, 21,000 sq. ft. and they want me to have someone onsite 5 days a week for at least 8 hours per day. I don't know how...

Quote this job. [ 9 Answers ]

I had a local electrician come in a do some work for me that entailed the following. Install two overhead lights to existing lightswitch. Crawl space above ceiling readibly accessible. This was probably the most difficult thing I asked them to do. Wired to existing wiring. Install two...

Looking for a quote [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a quote that says the same thing as, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." Thanks.

View more questions Search