Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colten1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2014, 02:11 PM
    Leveling an above ground with water in it, is it possible?
    I have an above ground 21' x 48" high pool with water in it. It's approximately 1"-1/2 out of level on one end possibly 2". There are 4 post that need lifting and I really can't afford to drain it all the way, is there a way to drive shims or lift these steel post in some way, thanks desperate for some ideas.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2014, 07:11 PM
    Sorry no, draining it is, how it works, and then level, and then fill partial with water, checking liner position and leveling as you go along.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leveling the ground with mulch for above ground pool [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could use mulch to level the ground for my above ground pool. I was told not to use sand, and I have a hard time digging.

Above ground pool leveling [ 1 Answers ]

I'm setting up a 24 foot pool and don't really want to dig up my yard. Can I frame a spot with landscape timbers and fill and level with sand?

Leveling ground [ 2 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to level a 8'x20' area so I can place a storage shed there??

Leveling ground for an above ground pool [ 2 Answers ]

I spoke to a pool company and they said that when installing an above ground pool you should "dish" the ground in the middle. This meaning that you make the ground in the middle of the pool 3 to 12 inches deeper than the rest of the ground. Everyone else that I have spoken to has said to level the...

Ground Leveling [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! How can I level my house surroundings? There are a fairly log distances between several ground points. Thanks for any reply in advance. Someone from the beautiful Island of Kos in the Aegean Sea (Greece).

View more questions Search