Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jedog4 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2014, 01:48 PM
    Cal spa c1100 blowing 20 amp fuse on balboa control panel
    Filled spa for the season and started pump to circulate and heat water. Ran for 1 and half days and heated water to desired temp and then fuse blew. Any help would be appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

Cal spa control panel 2100 error #20, 11, and 01. [ 2 Answers ]

We drained and refilled our spa. It circulates well but it stays at 80 degrees, heater is set for 101. When restarting the spa we get #20, #11 and #01 flash on the control panel before showing the temp. Does anyone have any idea what these "error" numbers are for? Any suggestions for heater?...

Blowing 60 amp cartridge fuses panel is connected to a electrical panel not tripping [ 2 Answers ]

The main electrical source is connected to the cartridge panel which is then connected to the main breaker box. This has been set up for the past three years no problems. In the last two days the 60 amp cartridge fuse on the left side keeps blowing. What could be causing the problem?

2002 CAL SPA C1100 won't run [ 2 Answers ]

Filled tub for the season and turned on breaker and checked gfci all OK no light on touch pad. Checked all connctions and plugs that I could.any help in diagnosing problem would be appreciated. THNKS IN ADVANCE

BRYANT Furnace blowing 3-amp fuse on control board [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant M/N 383KAV036070AGJA, S/N 3097A08913, Series G furnace with central air that is blowing the 3-amp fuse on the control board. The furnace has been serviced numerous times over the past two years for various problems by multiple service companies. The control board was even replaced...

Keeps blowing 3 Amp Fuse on Control Panel. [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A Carrier (58gsc)upflow Furnace & A/c Unit, Which Is 18 Years Old. When I Tried To Turn The Heater On , Only Blower Came On & Would Not Turn Off Unless Disconnected From Electricity. Replaced Sofar Control Unit, Thermostat,transformer Was Blown,& Finally The Limit Switch. When I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.