Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papagagl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Focus temp pool heater
    Hi,
    I own a focus temp 105 000 BTU heater for my inground pool. The fan and the unit is operating. However, the unit produces hot water for a 1-2 minute then shuts off and does not reach its desired water temperature. Are there any solutuions?
    doucet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 11:50 AM
    I have series heat pump insta 55 series and it stop sending warm waterin the pool no matter how high I set it... what can be done here to get it going ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Focus 2003 Vibrates when AC/ Heater on [ 2 Answers ]

I have Ford Focus 203. From the past few days I find the car starts vibrating when I stop in a signal with gear in D position and the heater on. Sometimes the engine shuts off as well. To know the reason I did an experiment today. I started the engine and kept it one for 10 minutes. During this...

Above ground pool heater, water temp ? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 2 year old Minimax Heater by Pentair. Last year the water coming from the heater was HOT. This year it's like bath water. Tech guy came out and said it is working the way is should and the water is warm enough. He is trying to tell us that nothing is wrong with the heater. It takes 7...

Above ground pool temp [ 1 Answers ]

I have an above ground pool. I live in the deseret, and the pool water is getting very hot. What is the best way to cool it off. Or is there a way to keep the water cool?? Thanks

What should the temp be out of my register for my heater? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to make sure my heater is running properly. I was wondering if someone could tell me what the temprature of the air coming out of my register from a new gas furnace should be. Outside temprature is around 14 degrees. Thanks in advance.

My heater does not get to set temp [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I just moved into this trailer.. it has a digital hunter thermostat I don't know how to set it the landlord tried and it shuts off before it gets to temp how do I program this thing or what do I do?? Please help me I'm freeeeeeezing

View more questions Search