Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idiotic Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 10:48 PM
    About A Matrimony relationship
    There has been these incident with me and many of my friends. In Matrimonies we like some guys and after which by some means it doesn't happen tat while hw can we solve the situvation

1 example : I like a guy and that guy too, I feel. But since we believe in Horscope that did not match. So we just said no to each other and remind friends.

Now we keep messaging and mailing to each other. But tat liking is still there. Of all the guys I see I feel something is missing in him, might be I keep comparing others with him.

How to sort this out?

Should I stop mailing and messaging or should I ask him " whether u can marry me even if Horscope doesn;t matchs ". For me I don't have tat guts to do it and + I have not seen him directly. I have seen his snaps and also talked to him

How do I know what to do since I don't know how he ll react?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 11:06 PM

I'm sorry, but your post is very difficult to read. I've read it three times now and still don't understand what you're trying to say.

What do you mean "in matrimonies"? Are you looking at potential husbands? Do you mind if I ask what your cultural background is? The two most common ways I can think of for finding a husband is either 1) date around until you find someone that you know/believe to be the right person for you or 2) have an arranged marriage where your parents pick your husband. I realize that there are some people who take horoscopes very seriously. But, there's also others who consider them more of something just for fun. How strongly do you believe in horoscopes?

And what does "i have seen his snaps" mean? And what do you mean you have not seen him directly?

Oct 27, 2009, 11:20 PM

In matrimony's means like those shaddi.com, bhartmatrimony... ha v r bit cultural and believe in horoscopes a lot, at least my parents do,. It ll be sort of an arrange marriage only. But In marriage I believe we have just like the basic profile of a person and marry.

Love and all is what happens next right?

Yes I have not seen the guy in literal but I like him. You could say a click was what I was searching and I had that click after speaking and knowing to him. But it was fully in messaging through mobile and mails or calls. Not physially.

Know I feel after months of doing that of all the guys I saw he is good or better. And I don't know what to do
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Hello I,

How do you feel about this person, aside from the horoscopes?

Oct 28, 2009, 12:06 AM

Hi Engima1999,

I like him,. Not sure about love... His behavior is very mannerly,. Consider all these a Traditional Arrange( Indian) Marriage search

It's a simple Search in matrimony and I like one guy in it. We talked to each other through calls, mails and came to know each other. But because of horscope problem we said no to each other. We are still in touch but as friends. But now after seeing many guys as a proposal , I feel I like him the most.

So what should I do? One bad point in I have never seen him physically

Hope this clears out. Please adjust this is my first post ;-)
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 01:29 AM
    I don't know that you can fully get a 'feel' for a person until you meet them in person.

While its good that you've come to know him through email, chats etc. to see someone in person gives quite a different impression.

If what is holding you back is the horroscope not matching, perhaps in person you will see that the horroscope was wrong, and you are very compatible.

And after that, if nothing happens, then you'll probably still have a good friend.

Oct 28, 2009, 01:47 AM

Actually Jake2008,

He has said no for my profile because of horoscope. And we just chat like hws office , hws life and stuffs like that,. It was on April he said no,. and m nt sure he ll ask me to meet up in any case.

So I just have this confusion, should I say " lets meet up " or should I leave it and move on

And also how? This more important for me!
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 01:50 AM
    Well, the decision to meet up with him or not, is entirely up to you.

I don't see the harm in a harmless coffee date.

If it were me, curiosity would win, and I'd say, "Let's meet up!"

Oct 28, 2009, 01:57 AM

How?

And I don't know how he ll react , I mean what will I tell me?

And I don't know whether he is interested to meet me or not?
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 02:00 AM
    Just keep it simple. During a conversation, just ask him how he would feel about meeting up Friday night for a coffee.

Absolutely harmless to suggest a cup of coffee in a public place.

If he is uncomfortable with something so innocuous, then I'd say don't waste your time.

Oct 28, 2009, 02:09 AM

OK tat looks like good idea, but ll he nt make out tat I am interested even after he said no,. I wanted to find out his interest on me before meeting him up

I mean if my parents comes to know this I am domed

Oct 28, 2009, 02:10 AM
    Looks a good idea even thou
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    Just keep it simple. During a conversation, just ask him how he would feel about meeting up Friday night for a coffee.

Absolutely harmless to suggest a cup of coffee in a public place.

If he is uncomfortable with something so innocuous, then I'd say don't waste your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my relationship over [ 1 Answers ]

I've been with my girl for 3 years we been through ups and down she even told me she cheated on me I am fairly a nice guy she is a hot head but I love her. Recently I went to see her and she didn't respond to my needs I mean I wanted some one on one time and she thinks all I want is sex well yeah...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

27 and never been in a serious relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 27 and have never been in a serious relationship. I'm starting to get scared. Is there any hope for me?:confused

View more questions Search