Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dblcorkin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 02:56 AM
    13 year old son with sexual attraction to stepmom
    Is it normal for 13 year old son to have sexual attration to stepmom?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 18, 2010, 03:44 AM

How do you know it is a sexual attraction ? Could you not be confusing it with affection ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sexual attraction to boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship for 4 years. He is an outstanding person in so many ways. We never fight, have similar interests and everything. BUT I have absolutely no physical attraction to him, (although HE is attracted to me ) I never have been and am afraid- What do I do? He is such a...

Rebuilding Sexual Attraction? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay I know I may take a bit of griff from some on this board for this question and my past posts. All I have to say is that I never fully believed my wife and knew we had some things to work on. With that being said I found out this past Thursday that my wife had an affair. If you need any...

My 15 year old son falsely accused of sexual assult. [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old son was falsely accused of sexual assault by his couisn. He has been cleared and no charged we're filling against him. My sister the mother of the accuser went along with her daughters story. Can I file charges against my sister for lying as well?

No sexual attraction with my girlfriend [ 33 Answers ]

I met a girl about 2 years ago. From the instant I met her I knew she was a really nice girl and someone I would like to get to know. We started dating right away but not a whole lot. I'm a male by the way. My history is basically that I suppose I am an attractive guy and I have had quite a...

Sexual attraction [ 9 Answers ]

Hey all, I hope you can help me with my problems. I know all of you have possible tried more, and maybe, you can see some big idea with all of this. First of all, my name is Rune, and I'm 19 years old. I work the weekends at a nightclub in my town, and during the week, I work at an...

View more questions Search