Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luap1939 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 06:12 AM
    The Barbara Dixon Song Book
    Further to my earlier qestion regarding sheet music of the Barbara Dixon hit
    "The Caravan Song" which I`ve been unable to trace I believe that it may have been one of the tunes in The Barbara Dixon Song Book which was published in 1985 but
    I`ve had no luck in tracking a copy of this down either.
    Has anyone come across it ?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 05:20 AM
    I did not find Barbara Dixon but I did find Barbara son and her website:
    http://www.barbarason.net/

Also see this on Amazon.com - the songbook you are referring to:

Amazon.com: barbara son: Music
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 1, 2007, 10:13 AM
    I think you might be having a problem because the correct spelling of her surname is son, you can download the Caravan song from Limewire, you can also buy the Barbara son songbook from Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more, but I'm not sure if this song is in it. Alternatively you could check out www.barbarason.net, it is a truly beautiful song. Good luck.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 1, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Re my previous posting, seems there's a problem with her surname and censorship!! So I will spell it out in individual letters and hope it's OK, so here goes d I c k s o n and not dixon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Song credit in book [ 4 Answers ]

Three part question! 1) I would like to use the names of some real-life song writers/performers and titles of their songs in a fictional book I am writing. This would just be background "color" in the book - the song writer or performer would not be a character in the story, just mentioned in...

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search