Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ADJAnonymous Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Small dark colored lump under skin of penis shaft
    So as of today (I would have noticed this before today I like to look at it lol) I noticed a very small lump, dark colored/purpleish lump under the skin of my penis near the tip, but on the shaft. If you take a normal pen and look at the tip of it, the metal piece, its about half that size maybe a little bigger than half. I've been trying to find anyone else with this but all I've gotten is a blood vessel could have popped from hard and prolonged sex, and that did happen last night, but it's a lump, that just doesn't add up in my head.its not free moving, I can move the skin back and forth and it stays in the same spot. If anyone has any idea I'd appreciate it before I go to the doctor, just trying to get some info. Thanks everyone in advance oh I was just htinking about it and it kind of looks like a blood blister, because I had rough prolonged sex last night and I know that blood blisters come from lots of contact with something for a long period ( ex. Playstation controler used to give me blood blisters if I played for too long)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Are you bragging or complaining (wink) sorry just a joke. It doesn't sound like much to worry about, but see your doctor anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on the lower shaft of my penis [ 12 Answers ]

I have just noticed a lump forming on the lower shaft of my penis.(on the bottom of the shaft) It has just form. I woke up one morning and it was there! w:confused: I haven't got a clue what it could be and I am to :o to go to the doctors! I am 18. Could this be an sti/std?

Lump on top of penis shaft [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I know there are a lot of posts about similar topics and they were all suggested to see a doctor. But I sort of have a similar issue here but different from what everyone has been saying. And I would really like some possible answers before I go see the doctor. For about maybe half to 1...

Vein into lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 14 years old. Just recently I found a vein going into a sort of lump half way up my penis. You can't really feel it when limp but its definitely there when erect. Its sort of painful. I don't know if it's serious but I would love any suggestions what it is.

Lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I notice a hardened spot on the bottom of the shaft of my penis, I put a little pressure on it and puss came out, like a pimple, so I thought it was that, but the lump has not gone down/ healed since popping it and now is sore. Anyone have any idea if this is serious or what it might...

Lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 47 yrs old male.Two weeks ago I founda small lump on my penis on the left side.It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil,It is movable and solid a little hard .By touch it hurts a little.A few months ago I had one in my sac and it went away after a short while.If possible please can...

View more questions Search