Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Srerrn2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Do I have recourse for a travel nurse contract.
    I signed a 13 week contract for start date 8/6/12. I then booked a vacation for before I start work. Now my travel nurse company is telling me the hospital needs me to start 8/1/12 or they will cancel. Can they do this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 03:11 PM
    What is the terms of the contract ? Are they willing to pay any loss you have for cancel your vacation.
    Srerrn2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 05:57 PM
    The travel company has not offered at this point. I don't want to lose the contract but I also hate not being with my spouse on our anniversary- and my husbands 50'th birthday. If it comes down to that or losing the position I guess that would be an option if they are willing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On a contract buyer in arrears for a year now dead what is our recourse [ 2 Answers ]

We have a contract for deed (not recorded). The buyer had asked for our help and was paying only a minute amount of the payment each month for over a year. We had advised him recently that he had to bring his account up to date or we would be forced to forclose. We have been advised he is...

I had a travel trailer not returned to me and is actually a brech of contract, ho [ 1 Answers ]

I have a contract with a person who was leasing my travel trailer and they have disappeared with the trailer, what is the SOL in Texas to file a criminal suit? The trailer was over 18K.

Recourse vs. Non-recourse loan foreclosure short sale [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am in a pretty bad situation and need some help/advise. I live in California, and purchased the house I am currently living in 2 years ago. Now my first loan (460K) is adjusting from 5.25% to 8.5%, which means an increase of $1200 in montly payment that I can no longer afford. I still owe...

Contract discharged? Travel law? [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing an assignment and need to know the following: If a person took a travel packaged tour and the itinerary stated one list of places visited, stayed at, and the actual tour operators took the people to different places what remedy does the traveler have for breack of contract?

View more questions Search