Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsVee53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 03:42 AM
    Can you get terminated while on fmla
    I have only been on FMLA for 30 days. I hardly use the time given. I have been written up on a Final and got a reissued final for Code of Conduct. In 30 days the medicine they put me on to level me out.. needs to be adjusted I believe. But in the interim, they stated I was rude to a customer. (I work in a call center).. My pills were out and I was feeling good, I thought.. but I came across rude to a customer after I heard the call myself. Didn't even sound like me... I have a doctors appt to get this fixed, but my job is still stating that they will be going to HR , which will probably turn out to be termination. I also have ask can I do something else in the company, but they told me that I had to master the phones first, before I can be moved elsewhere. Not true, there is a coworker who ask a Supervisor to be taken off the phones and do something else, and they did let him go to another department to get off the phones.

Check out some similar questions!

After FMLA is up can I get fired from job? [ 3 Answers ]

My 12 weeks of FMLA will end on August 12, 2011, my doctor gave me an additional three months off due to my injury from work, I faxed the note on August 3, 2011. My employer send me a LTD package to complete and along with it a letter stating that he could no longer hold my position and was...

Do I have to take PTO when taking FMLA [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently using FMLA for cancer treatment Washington State. I was told by my employer that I have to use all PTO time and then it will be unpaid. I want to save my PTO time for the future. Do I have to use PTO for FMLA or can I save it?

FMLA Do I qualify? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey All! My daughter has to have surgery and I'm out of Sick and Vacation time and she needs care for 2 weeks! Do I qualify for FMLA. I have had the same job for over 2 years and I'm full-time. Thanks! Sara-Lynn

FMLA and Unemployment [ 1 Answers ]

I think whom eer answered my Q misunderstood. I have reached MMI and released back to full duty. Went back to doctor who said I still have a limitation of no kneeling. I can work except I can't do it in the allotted time. Now employer basically told me I was released as of now on FMLA. I don't want...

FMLA and Unemployment [ 2 Answers ]

My Q is I have been released from workers comp. Reached MMi on 12/22/2008. At that time no limitations applied. But being docotor didn't put down no kneeling I had a problem at work. I had arthroscopic knee surgery and chondroplasty. Painful to kneel. My employer called workers comp and set up...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.