Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KatieR1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 04:16 PM
    Christmas Film - Boy in Search of Real Family
    I'm looking for a film that I watched some time in the 90s. It's about a teenage boy, an only child, who suffers nightmares and can't understand why. It turns out he was stolen from outside his home, as a baby, so goes in search of his real parents. He's given a car at the beginning of the film - some sort of big birthday present, and has obviously grown up with quite a bit of money. His real family are more humble - I think his mother works as an optician, and he has a brother (possibly twin) and little sister. He leaves on Christmas day... I watched this such a long time ago, but can remember it sooo well - just no idea what it's called... Any ideas?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 04:53 PM

Always Remember I Love You
    KatieR1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 03:23 AM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Thanks Quinn!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 23, 2010, 07:19 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A christmas film [ 6 Answers ]

A little boy tries to buy a perfume his dead mother used to wear

Film search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Am looking for 80's movie featuring liam neason,julia roberts and mouch phylips

Name of a kids christmas film [ 2 Answers ]

HI I'm trying to find out the title of a Christmas movie, where the old and broken toys are in the basement of a department store. They try to find Santa who is located on a another floor and the whole film is based on there adventure to the top floor to save all the broken/old toys. Cheers

Christmas groundhog day film [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this film could be a TV movie couple of years ago on the box .family film set in america teenage boy keeps reliving christmas eve until he sorts family out . Dad runs local hardware store his uncle coming back to build big new store outside town . They split when their dad died don't really...

Christmas Film? [ 1 Answers ]

Need help trying to name film title. Saw it as a kid its an Christmas film. All remember is family live in like cabin in the snow, father was something to do with oil company I believe. Children somehow end up with visiting Santa. Can't remember how they get there. Any ideas?

View more questions Search