Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontlikeschool Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 02:04 AM
    Skinny legs
    I am a size 11/13 but I have little calves and semi small thighs.. and I really hate it bcause I look like a chicken..

I have been going to the gym and doing the elyptical, and also doing calf muscle builders.. will these exercises make my legs bigger?
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Feb 1, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Leg pressing is really one of the only ways to get your legs bigger. The elyptical with tone your legs, but it's made to tone and slim the legs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My chihuahua is too skinny [ 3 Answers ]

Mi oldest chihuahua looks to skinny. When she's laying down and rolls in a ball to sleep like any other dog, you can see every bone in her spine popping up. I see her eat here and there, but it's hard to keep track of how much she actually eats, because I have three chihuahuas. She is very...

Skinny Rottweiler [ 8 Answers ]

I have a rottweiler that is about 2 years old, no-matter what I feed him he does seem to put on weight. Is there anything I can feed him to bulk he up.

Too skinny [ 1 Answers ]

I have a black lab crossed with a irish lab, he's a boy and eats a lot but his back bones show really well and is so0 thin? I'm just wondering is he OK? Or is there something I could do? He eats all the right puppy food biscuts etc.. He's about four months old? Please help!:confused:

My chihuahua is skinny [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old, very precious, chihuahua named Taz, he is my world.. but I do have a concern though, he seems to be awfully skinny, I mean, you can see the outline of his ribs. I've tried every dog food on the market available to me, from very cheap to very expensive, I don't care what it...

My skinny Rottweiler [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. My is a pure bred. She is 5 years old and was diagnosed with Addison's decease when she was 4 months old. She currently weighs 45 lbs. She has a healthy appetite when it comes to human food and wet dog food. However when it comes to he regular dry dog food she will barely touch it. Does anyone...

View more questions Search