Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaqueruivinha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 04:30 PM
    Does anyone there can helpe me with my english conversation? I do really need it to wo
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 04:32 PM

What is your native language?

Is there anyone in your country near you who speaks English fairly well?

Jan 12, 2011, 05:07 PM
    Oh!really thanks at finally someone found me.my native language is Portuguese.there are many people who speaks english as good as you here in Brazil but I don`t know anybody.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqueruivinha View Post
    oh!realy thanks at finally someone found me.my native language is portugese.there are many people who speaks english as good as you here in Brazil but i don`t know anybody.
    Do you want to write English better? I can help you with that here on this site.

In order to speak English, you must find someone to talk in real life or at least on the phone/Skype.

Jan 12, 2011, 05:52 PM
    It`s everything I ever wanted really thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you really ready? [ 4 Answers ]

Right... another post about sex. One of my nextdoor neighbours is 19 and she was going out with a "fit" guy and went out ot parties etc... she told the guy she was pregnant and he did a runner. So OK, people will say yeah it was her decision and all that but she wasn't just left with a child,...

English conversation practice [ 16 Answers ]

Can anybody help me to improve my English by talking? I'm a Spanish girl who is studying to become English teacher And... I will really appreciate your help. We can talk about any topic ;)Thanks!

Helpe me [ 4 Answers ]

HI dear Last week I moved to my new Apartment ,I was surprised when I sow The Carpet been Damaged, in the Dining room area there's a bleach spilled in many spots and it look afoul, and the faucet knob very dirty and many problems , I went to the office and informed them and they told me we will...

Does he really loveme? [ 18 Answers ]

K I started taking to my sisters bfs friend while they wer in jail... my now boyfriend is still in jail... but since we started talking we well haven't stopped he calls me all the time and we've pretty much told each other everything possible about ourselves we know al the same people... have a...

View more questions Search