Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    potter54904 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2014, 04:44 PM
    Couch Potato lead in
    What was the name of the Fox network program that was on about 7 am CDT, just before "Couch Potatoes" with a younger Marc Summers?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2014, 04:26 PM
    Maybe this will help...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Couch infestation tan eggs/holes in couch [ 2 Answers ]

I have been noticing small pinholes in my couches top rim and tiny deposits of what appear to be eggs or nits. They are tan and recurrent , even after covering tiny bore holes with tape, whatever it is seems to bore through even the tape. It's the top rail of my couch and it's freaking me out....

Boiling a potato whole? [ 3 Answers ]

Can you boil a potato whole? Without the outside turning to mush and a crunchy inside? Maybe if you leave the skin on?

Potato Farmer [ 1 Answers ]

An old man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his potato garden but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son Fred, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament. Dear Fred, I am feeling pretty bad because it...

How thick is the lead in a lead joint [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting ready to take the Indiana pluming test and I was wanting to know how thick the lead Is suppose to be in the hub of the cast iron.

Potato [ 1 Answers ]

I had a really long post here - but my PC locked up, so I'll give the short version (which I'm sure you're grateful for): Microwave oven seems to trip circuit breaker ONLY when nuking a potato. (And, no, I'm not leaving a fork in the potato or anything.) I remember doing an experiment in grade...

View more questions Search