Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaytee_pedersen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 04:00 AM
    I am being haunted what can I do ?
    I sat down with a friend and lit a candle , turned all the lights off ,we sat there really quiet , my friend asked if there was anyone there and to makea sound to let us no we heard tappin coming from beside me , it went on for a while , than stopped .
    Thaan we keept doing it , a few more sounds were made when we were done we seen a large shadow in the reflection off the TV , it was a male it had brawed sholders , it was standing infront/beside me faceing the door like leaning over ,
    What can I do to understand what it wants from me ?
    Everyone please helpp!
    W17chc124f7 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Sep 5, 2010, 06:06 AM

Ur just hallucinating.
    Anyway, if it keeps on haunting u, chant
    "Namo Bhagavate Bhaisajaya guru Vaidurya Prabha Rajaya Tatthagathaya Arahate.
    Samyaksambuddha ya tadyatha OM Bhaisajye Bhaisajye Bhaisajye Samudgate Svaha"
    kaytee_pedersen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 11:05 PM
    Comment on W17chc124f7's post
    OK :/
    sammy12319 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 06:38 PM
    No I'm Catholic get a Crusafix Convert to Catholic Pray the Hail marry every night and the prayer to St. Michael and see a priest. It will be the best thing you've ever done...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted by ex? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some...

How do you know if you are being haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I sometimes feel I am being watched in our house, I feel the house does have ghosts but yet to see any.Dunno but really interested in this

Haunted or not [ 2 Answers ]

I think my house is haunted somebody please give me tips on how to tell if it's a good spirit or not because I am really freaked out because I feel something behind me and its scary.:eek:

Am I being haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

The first time I expirianced something wiered I was at my old home and I heard a noice and when I looked up at my drewer I saw my dools face turned downed when it was originally straight and then as time went by I had a slumber party with my friends and a doll spoke and it had no batteries but...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search