Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 01:02 PM
    A haircut to suit my face
    I have a heart shape face but I also have a broken nose so I don't want a fringe.

I need to know what's a good cut to have to make my jaw look more chizzled? Or you know. Less soft.
    DoYouRealliMeanThat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 04:53 AM
    I don't know.. if I seen a picture of you might be able to say
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Nov 23, 2011, 09:15 AM
    Princess,

If you get shoulder length haircut, and give it inside turn, after straightening it, you can surely feel satisfied and will look dashing. What about inserting your photograph here, I think it will give us a fair idea of how you look! Just give a few photographs of yours with your hair looking/showing fairly well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fauxhawk haircut [ 6 Answers ]

Should I get one... idk if I should I want one but don't know.. Any advice...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Haircut disaster [ 2 Answers ]

:o Hi, Yesterday I had my 16" hair extensions removed with the intentions of having them replaced in may. I asked her to cut my haid SHOULDER length however she saw fit to scalp me. I now have very short hair which barely goes into a pony tail. Any suggestions on how I can make it look better...

Haircut [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you knew how to explain a haircut. It's a long layered cut. It's the one you see that has been cut like the shape of the head at the back, but thinned out at the bottom, almost whispy. It is the newer way to cut long layers. And also what is your best advice for cutting a...

View more questions Search