Ask
    Bluedream Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 12:01 PM
    Sick
    Headache, vomiting, weak, hyperventilation, lightheaded, I can barely walk
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2013, 12:03 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have a question?
    Bluedream Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have a question?
    Just want to know what could be the matter it came out the blue I've also been getting hot
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 26, 2013, 01:48 PM
    Flu
    Dehydration
    Stomach virus
    Food poisoning
    Pregnant

After those, something more serious. Drink lots of weak fluids, don't eat, take your temperature AFTER taking some Tylenol.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 07:42 AM
    So that we can be of real help get a diagnosis from the dr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we fall sick due to sick puppies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi We bought a puppy, it's a Labrador, when he was 45 days old rite now he is 63 days old (he was born on 30th may). The problem is when he came to us he had a bit of cold as he was sneezing he didn't eat properly, we took him to a vet who gave him canine corona virus and vanguard plus... its...

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but jus [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but just empty reaches I have no pains in stomach just the going to be sick feeling, my breasts are sore at the sides and front and are sore to touch could I be pregnant please help? Oh and did have unprotected sex a few...

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

View more questions Search