Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ankitas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 03:20 AM
    How to get a rid of bad luck?
    Its almost been a year I am trying hard for jobs.My interviews goes well, I always impress the interviewer. I am confident, Poised and calm a good listener n I guess I possess some qualities that gives me an edge over others.But still I don't get a job. My husband is working so hard on his business. Opportunities knocks his doors. We put in best of our efforts to exploit those opportunities. Right from the beginning we leave no stone unturned but still in the end something happnes that changes the entire scenario. We do a lot of pooja to get a rid but still nothing happenes. Is there something that is called as bad luck or destiny. Help me understand the concepts n ways to come out of it plzzzzzzzzzzz.
    rileymichael Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2011, 03:23 AM
    all I can say is try doing nice things for people. Karma pays out in the end you just can't expect it. I had the same situation for years. Horrid luck an then all the sudden poof things changed an started looking up now there's ups an downs just keep your head up an try to help out a fellow once in a while an stuff like that. Do it randomly or anonmasly so that you don't really get any reconition for the good then in time things will turn around I'm pretty aure that's all I can tell you I'm sorry I can't be of anymore help. Best wishes.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 21, 2011, 12:32 PM
    While we may be qualified for a job... it doesn't mean there isn't someone else more qualified out there. Don't make job hunting a spiritual experience... things are rough out there... there are many many people job hunting. Keep at it. I'm not familiar with pooja but it seems to imply some sort of superstition. I suggest if it is something that doesn't work... it's not real.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of bad luck in my home? [ 14 Answers ]

A person that I work with (Who is a self proclaimed black cloud) gave me rugs that she ripped out of her new home from the second that I have had them installed it seems that I have inherrited her bad luck here are a few examples within the last 2 months: 1) The man installing it broke his ankle...

Karma or just Bad Luck [ 6 Answers ]

My question is about karma. Is this real? All I know is for the last 4 years, I have had bad, bad, luck. Nothing gets better things just get worse. Everything from A to Z has happened. My doctor told me on my last visit, that my medical condition is something that just happens, or you could say...

Bad luck [ 7 Answers ]

I really need some advice/help,my life is a living nightmare it's like I have the worst luck ever and it's not getting better just worst,I can't seem to do nothing right and not one good thing I can say about my life,now I have always believed in witch doctors,psychics,spells,etc (however you want...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search