Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 09:18 PM
    I was wondering if any of you are palm readers id like to know something
    I have two triangles on my palm and on the bottom corners they cross so I don't know if that counts as another my grandmother told me it meant I was lucky... does this mean something else or what? For other questions of my palm lines ask and ill give them to you if they are required to find out the triangles meaning:D
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jan 27, 2009, 04:03 AM

Hello...

If the lifeline, headline and mercuryline forms a triangle than for sure your grandmother is right that it means luck and the bigger the triangle the bigger the luck... since you have two of them... you must be one lucky person!
    However, if you can tell me more about your lines maybe I can give a better explanation.
    Normally I have to hold ones hand because I have to feel you but I can give it a try from distance. Let me know.

Jan 28, 2009, 12:30 AM

I keep getting mixed up with the sites trying to identify it so I will try to get a scan of it within a few days

Jan 28, 2009, 06:07 PM

OK that's a good idea!

Jan 29, 2009, 10:22 AM
    Name:  hand1.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  22.5 KB

Name:  hand2.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  29.6 KB

Jan 29, 2009, 10:24 AM

... my scanner that I re-dug out of my storage closet its screen was broken

Feb 2, 2009, 06:55 PM

Im sorry but it doesn't really work for me to look at the picture.
    But you can find out a lot at this link its very informative stuff:
    PalmistryFree.com - An Online Guide to Palm and Hand Reading and Palm Reading Guide

Good luck!
    greatodie Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 17, 2009, 10:19 PM

Hey there believe in yourself rather than acknowledging yourself being lucky from others!

Stop believe in words like luck or bad luck , its good for you to realize nobody is lucky or miserable , all that matters is your attitude towards your own life , even if you are lucky and you don't feel like it its no use one thing I can say for sure that you have a great family support ;
    Who take care of you and support you in evrything you do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychics vs. Palm Readers vs. Tarot Card [ 8 Answers ]

Which one is your favorite to use/do and what is your opinion on each? I think I might want to go to a palm reader sometime this summer. My mom went to a psychic or a palm reader in her twenties (thirty-ish years ago) and a lot of the stuff she said came true. Other people I have talked to have...

Tell me something about you [ 7 Answers ]

Tell me something about u this is questation which rises in an intervew

There's something about him [ 1 Answers ]

I've known him for a while and he's one of those boys who doesn't say a lot, but when he does he says too much, he's perverted and does drugs. It kills me because I care about him A lot. I always had a thing for him, but when I try to help, give advise or be there for him, he pushes away. He...

Palm readers and dating. [ 4 Answers ]

Usually I don't believe in palm readers and stuff like that but, the other night for fun I went to one with my friends. She sat me down in a room and I held out my hands and she went off. She said I have suffered heartbreak recently but, the one who broke my heart is the one I will marry. She said...

Readers [ 1 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of you essay objectively while still trying to persuade the readers of your point of view?

View more questions Search