Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliciaann1212 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Hello I was just wondering
    :) First of all I have a best friend who keeps hearing 5 knocks on a wall in her house the same wall every time.So far 3 of the 5 people who live there have heard it and it only happens about once everyother day.We have searched the house high and low looking for creatures,bushes,vines, humans anything that could be making these noises.. And found nothing.My friend is terrified and can't stand it anymore we really need to know what these noises are.My cousin said when she was in high school she stayed in that home with a friend and heard some knocking two times on the same wall. I haven't decided weather or not that's the tructh or not yet.. I have also heard from one pearson that it could be bad plumming but we had someone come out and look at that and he didn't see anything wrong with it.. They have added brick underpinning all the way around the house to ensure nothing can get under there.She just needs piece of mind and I don't know what to tell her.If u have any suggestion please let me know...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 10:38 AM
    It may just be a phenomania. I don't know the name of it or how to explain it, but it is basically like if somebody that lived there always knocked on that wall and some type of
    (I think it is called something like electromagnetic phenomania) where the knocking can still exist.
    They say that the Gettysburg battle has this type of phenomania.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 10:40 AM
    You may have a mischievous ghost hanging around her property. This can be easy to dispel or hard depending on just how entrenched it is.
    aliciaann1212 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 10:58 AM
    I wonder?? Ghosts just seem so far out there to me .Kinds like not real but I guess if they are harmless I can handle that.Are all ghosts harmless??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 11:14 AM
    There are the poltergist ghosts but you would know by now if it were that cause they don't play around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new here my name is heather and I'm 18 years old.;) I was wondering how you track a cell phone number?

Just wondering. [ 23 Answers ]

Do men like virgins or non-virgins? If so, what is it about virgins that guys like?

Just wondering. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... first let me introduce myself. I am a 21 year old senior college student studying criminal justice, criminal profiling and crime scene investigation. My story: 2 years ago, during a class, I met the most amazing person I've ever imagined. We hit it off on the first day and remained...

Just Wondering. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm just curious to know if anyone thinks my little issue is significant?Here goes... I have been off the pill for about 5 months... mayb a little less. However no sign of conceiving here! I'm kind of worried that mayb it could be due to having had an anorexic spell when I was younger...

Just wondering. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm getting better every day, a lot of thanks to everyone on here:)... After taking my ex back over the last years like 5-6 time(!) always believing the things he said... like he realizes what a realtion ship is, I'm his soul mate, a lot of nice things, that I truly wanted to...

View more questions Search