Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbatimenow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 09:27 PM
    Help me find the name of this movie I saw in the late 80's early 90's..
    I watched this movie in the late 80's early 90's either on cinemax or the movie channel - anyway this guy has this black stone or rock with a spot of white on it. Some guy takes it from the other guy and hits it with his shoe or something and the other guy is reeling in pain because he can feel what happens to the stone. What is this movie called.. help!

Check out some similar questions!

Name movie in late 80's early 90's. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this movie for a long time now. I don't remember much at all, the only thing that sticks out is the ending. I know the monster was small and he has a small knife and wore like a jester hat or something. At the end the dog kills him by tossing the monster in the fan. The...

Late 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is a man that was a cartoonist has his drawings or stories come to life.There's a woman from one of his drawing's/comics or whatever that comes to life and they both try to escape the bad guys or are trying to find a way for the girl to get back to her world.There was a scene...

Trying to find out what the name a of a late 80's early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

There's a movie in the 80's or 90's I don't know what its called but its american I think it might be based on a true story where in the beginning the mother dies and her four children, two boys and two girls, don't want to be stuck in foster care or be separated so they run away and they try and...

Movie late 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much about it just that there's two kid one is white the other one is black and one of the is looking for his dad. In one scene the kids steal or drive a car. I think the black kids dad works like in a factory or something like that.

A movie from late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

It had a girl who had a massive bell drop on her one night and she disappeared. Years later at an old house a family comes to stay. While in the house, the young family girl's mirrors keep breaking. There's a creepy old woman there who talks to the mirror and watches the young family girl......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.