Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mansoor7868 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 11:34 PM
    How to reduce Creatinine
    Can any body help me out to find out the ways to reduce creatinine??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2009, 12:59 AM

Hi, mansoor7868!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 17, 2009, 05:11 AM
    May I ask why you want/need to reduce your creatinine?
    johnson0101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Was up to 1.50

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can reduce Creatinine level in blood [ 16 Answers ]

Dear any Nephrologist member, Am Kumar 37 years, Male. Recently I noticed my Creatinine level is increasing from 1.3 to 1.52. Am HT past 8 years and under medication. How can reduce creatinine? What will be harmful to my health? Some calcium deposits find in my Kidney also. Your early answer...

Creatinine level [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 22 yr old woman. I have a serum creatinine level of 0.9 mg/dL. Is this normal? Also, how can I reduce my creatinine level?

What to do when Creatinine levels our to high? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything to do besides starting on dialysis to lower the levels of Creatinine? Please help!

My creatinine level has gone up from 1.1 to 1.3 [ 1 Answers ]

5 years ago, I had renal cell carcinoma. I have 1 Kidney now as 1 was removed due to renal cell carcinoma. Today I got my routine blood test done. Creatinine was until now 1.1 but it has become 1.3. The limit is 1.4 Further in my Hepatic Biochemical profile, my Albumin (in Total proteins) has...

What is Creatinine? [ 1 Answers ]

CREATININE *If you are sent to the lab to test your blood for creatinine, what is the test trying to confirm?

View more questions Search