Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaaauuuuu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Theft under five thousand, what will happen?
    Me and my two other friends just got caught steeling from a yellers in calgary alberta which is in Canada.we were wondering what will the punishment will be. Will we get charged with theft or will be half to do service hours or pay a fine. We are 17 years of age. We are wondering if this will afffect our abbility to go to the states or be able to get into a university, or get a job?? Please help
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 02:02 PM

Chances are unlikely for a fine but we do not know about your previous records, care to enlihght us? It will not affect your chances of getting into a school but can affect emplyment where you might have to be bonded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft over five thousand [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering what kind of consequences I am looking at for theft of 6000 I live in Ontario Canada this is my first offense and I am a minor I am accused with stealing from my former employer please help

Employed theft, What will happen? ($600) [ 7 Answers ]

I was working at a Target store of which I sold 600 dollars worth of items for $0 a piece. I was caught after 3 months of doing so and arrested. I spent the night in jail and went to court the next morning, the judge told me that I would have to come back in two months but did not say anything...

Theft under 5000$ what will happen? [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently been convicted of stealing two bottles of pills from a pharmacy and I have been summand to go to court in ontario it is theft and possession under 5000$ I have an upcoming trip to egypt and I want to know if having a criminal record will affect me being able to go on my trip I also...

Theft and possession under five thousand from employer [ 5 Answers ]

Age: 19 Ontario Durham Region I stole fifty dollars worth of headlights from my work and about a week later they took me to a room and started asking me questions they told me I was seen on camera but didn't show me it they wanted me to plead guilty to it and make a statement I told them stuff...

View more questions Search