Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilio perez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 11:08 AM
    Pass 8th grade
    Omg I just felt 8th grade but I don't want to be back in 8th grade wit the little kids.. I want to be in 9th grade what I doo... im lost.plz hel mi.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emilio perez View Post
    Omg i just felt 8th grade but i dont want to be back in 8th grade wit the little kids..i wanna be in 9th grade what i doo...im lost.plz hel mi.
    Too late... you should have studied harder this year... because you WILL be with the little kids next year. You obviouslty thought those report cards you get 4 times a year were a joke... because you knew this was going to happen. You had ample warning all year long.

And for future reference... you didn't "felt" the 8th grade... you FAILED the eighth grade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in 8th grade. [ 8 Answers ]

I am in 8th grade and I need to do a Science Fair Project. Does anyone have any ideas? PLEASE HELP ME!

How I suppose to pass algebraic 1 if I didn't do 8th grade ? [ 3 Answers ]

how do I supposed to pass algebra 1 if I didn't do 8th grade united states

Algebra 8th grade [ 1 Answers ]

y=0 we have to make a table showing the domain and range (we can pick them) how do you make the table and then graph it(:

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

Since 8th grade [ 15 Answers ]

When I was in 8th grade I realized I had feelings for one of my guy friends. Not a close friend but a simple crush nothing more. And he liked me too. But then this girl all of a sudden started crushing on him and then he liked her and then that was it they were going out and me and him were...

View more questions Search