Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NJLIG Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Shopping with co-worker
    Is it weird my Fiance(female) shops with a male co-worker, whom has a girlfirend?
    emo-angel Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 6, 2007, 10:23 AM
    No mate, I have a best friend and I love spending time wiv him because he's fun and he is interested in a girl and I am madly in love with someone but we are just mates I like been round him because its good to have sometime apart from your partner because then you don't get bored and you have stories to tell when you see each other again
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Apr 6, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Not good. It can easily lead to other things, especially, when people begin to have doubts about their partners. Women are better at having innocent relationships with men but men are not.
    emo-angel Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 6, 2007, 10:55 AM
    That is true but been your fiancé is like an advantage to a girl she wants to marry you! And if she wants that, she won't do anything with other guys, she obviously loves and you love her because you are concerned but I think she is just having some time with a friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shopping [ 1 Answers ]

When I buy myself something, I feel happy. I feel happy for a period, and then I know everything is okay. But when that item becomes old to me, I become depressed because of my real problems, and I don't know how to help the problems, so I go shopping because it makes me feel better. I feel like I...

Can I Sue Former Co-Worker [ 3 Answers ]

The small family owned business I work for is being maliciously targed by two former employees who have started their own company in the same industry. Both employees incorporated their new business while still employed with the company I work for. Using information such as client names, email,...

Shopping carts [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know how to create shopping carts and how to make sure it is secure for credit cards? Is this something that I will have to go to the people that offer the service for credit and debit? I have seen that pay pal offers the ablity to create the shopping carts but is there...

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

Online shopping [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the reliability and customer satisfaction of international online shopping websites ( australia & england ) :-/

View more questions Search