Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little evil Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Firing
    I got fired today from a long term job. How do I explain this at interviews. The labor board is going to be checking into the company. Also how do I get a list of the jobs I've had to build a resume?

Thanks,

L.E.
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 8, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Explaining it would depend on WHY they terminated you. Could you be a little more specific as to why?

You should have an idea of who you've worked for, if you're having trouble with the dates that you worked for them, contact your previous employers (usually the Human Resources Department) and they can tell you the dates you worked for them.
    little evil Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2007, 09:28 PM
    A coworker was giving me lots of problems. At one point, she threated to beat me up. I reported it all to the manager. Saturday, she lied on her time card. Our mananger wasn't there. So, I told the next person in charge. She told me to right time next to the wrong and she take care of it with the manager. The coworker that was a problem called me a f*****g in front of another coworker and quite a few customers. Again, I reported to the manager. My other coworker vouched for what I said. I walked into work this morning and was told I was fired. I think the other girl that vouched for me was too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firing public defender [ 11 Answers ]

I have a friend that is starting a criminal trial tomorrow, and his public defender sucks. Can he fire his public defender the day the trial starts? He plans to retain a private atty tomorrow also. Please anyone that knows let me know. It is in Adam County CO, for assault with deadly weapon.

Firing Order Of 1988 Honda Civic [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am just wondering why my 1988 Civic honda was starting even the firing order as of Not the same what's in the manual. Can you give the firing order of what you know and I will compare it on what on it now. The manual says in sequence from left to right when you're facing the engine is: 4...

View more questions Search