Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildbill57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    What all should I check when the engine light on my 03 road king police comes 0n?

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2011 Street Glide. It feels as though between 30-40 MPH I am getting a wobble in the front end when decelerating. If I briefly take my hands off the bars it appears the wobble is there. I had it to the delaer and they checked it but could not find anything. Thoughts?

Troubleshooting harley davidson [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 07 night train that up to the last three tank fulls has gone from 58 mpg, down to 38 mpg. Those numbers are pretty steady. When I had the v&h pipes and screamin eagle air intake put in last year, they reprogrammed my computer. I am wondering if that can change on its own or if any other...

Harley Davidson Troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

I changed the oil in my 78 shovel ( kickstart only) and now it acts like the motor is frozen but it ran great before the oil change and haven't started since .in neutral with clutch engaged kicker won't budge. If u pull in the clutch lever the kicker is fre...

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1993 evo motor making a loud tapping noise when engine is warmed up, no performance loss or smoke

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1989 Harley Soft-tail custom 1340. When out on the road running, it coughs back through the carburetor and pops through the exhaust. I don't know if it's a shorted wire somewhere, a valve or the jets in the carb wrong. It has a Keihen Carb. On it and Samson street sweeper pipes on it. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.