Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinzon65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 09:46 PM
    Trying to find oh what could be the problem with my bike?
    1999 Titan gecko motorcycle 107 inch S&S motor! Would like to find out why it starts cutting out and sometime dies out on me, after warming it up! If I wait 5 minutes or so it will start back up, but sounds like its running on one cylinder. I have already changed the coil. After changing the coil when I start it, it up right away it sounds like its running on one cylinder right away. What else might be the problem here?

Check out some similar questions!

Suggest most comfort bike 4backpain a new bike,like cbz xtreme double disk [ 1 Answers ]

I'm ajay goyal from chd.I hv backpain and want to buy a most comfortable and safe bike in 70000,invested in cbz xtreme double disk.suggest any other or support detail.

Can you help us find out how to solve the problem ? [ 1 Answers ]

f(x) 15x-2/x; f(a)=1 this is such a weird problem we don't under stand the steps requiered to find the answer

Placing a bike in a common area bike room [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if it is legal to place my own bike in the bike common area of the condo where I live. The common area has its own bike racks, but as I own a very expensive bike I would prefer to have it out of the way, as my previous one has been already damaged. The bike rack...

Find the Net Force for 110kg bike traveling at 22.7 m/s to a complete stop in 10s [ 3 Answers ]

Find the Net force required to bring a 110 kg bike and rider traveling at a velocity of 22.7 m/s to a complete stop in 10 seconds? Assume that the bike is traveling in the positive x direction. When I first attempted this question I got -249.7. However apparently that is wrong? Please Help

Vet can't find problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2yr old female siberian husky that has been getting tests done for about 18 months. Her symptoms are occasional diahera,drinks large amounts of water and urination, and will not grow hair back from being shaved from ultra sound, also has not blown puppy coat at 2 yrs, recent urine sample...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.