Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almagmend0zer Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2009, 01:33 PM
    What will happen if my sim is pregnant but my family limit is maxed?
    I have been recently (once again) sucked into the life of the sims 2 only to have the life sucked out of me, as well. I'm having some issues that I'd like to address.

I had a full family of 8 (which is the family limit) so I moved 3 of them out to make room for a potential wife of one of my sims. Afterwards when she joined in I used the boolProp TestingCheats Enabled true cheat to add the 3 back into the family. This was after I got the new wife pregnant. Since I have *9* sims in my family now, and one on the way, what will happen to the baby? Will it just disappear?

Thanks in advance. :o
    Freeman J Biggs Posts: 6, Reputation: -3

Sep 7, 2009, 11:01 AM

The baby will miscarry. This will reduce your Sims' happiness, so be ready.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Sep 7, 2009, 05:32 PM

Lol I don't the baby can miscarry. If it's past three days in the game the sim will probably stay pregnant. You can always move the pregnant sim out then back in though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CAN this happen? AM I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having regular periods till the last month with out any problems... But this month a week delayed... it has to be on 8 of every month but till 15 th I just had no signs of my period.. nd I was filling like I am pregnant I checked for symptoms.. by checking them I thought I am pregnant... but...

How to limit groom's family guest list and two receptions [ 6 Answers ]

We are hosting a wedding in Philadelphia for our daughter. The groom's family is from Iowa. The week after our Philadelphia wedding August 14, the groom's family is hosting a barbecue style reception for 300 - a down home affair for a few thousand dollars. Our affair is more formal and at their...

What will happen if I'm pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old, and I think I'm pregnant. My boyfriend knows too, he is 20 years old. Is it possible that my boyfriend can go to jail or get charged? Can I move out and go live with him when the baby is born, because I will be 15 then? What's the legal age to move out? PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME! :(

Suspect Girlfriend Has Been Cheating/Maxed-Out and Over-The-Limit On Credit Card [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, Just wanted to see if my suspicions are justified. My girlfriend of whom I have known for 10+ years just told me she was in the hole for over $260.00 on her Chase Visa card which had a credit limit of $500.00. The card was recently opened in August, 2007. She said they demanded full...

Family worried I might be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Back in January I had a normal period which was a few days late. Then I had unprotected sex January 26th. My period for February was 8 days late and started as spotting one day, full on bleeding the next day then spotting for another day and a half... then nothing. For the last month or so my...

View more questions Search