Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flopsy10210 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 05:16 PM
    Ending of Star Spangled Girl? (the play)
    What is the ending to the play The Star Spangled Girl?
    I can't find it anywhere. Also, is there a difference between the play's ending and the movie's ending? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

A young girl wishes on a star [ 1 Answers ]

There was this animated movie that I loved to watch when I was a kid. There was this young girl (she might have been an orphan) but she went outside one night, stood on a hill (or a cliff) in front of the house where she lived, and she made a wish on this bright star that she could find a home with...

Female vocalist singing Star Spangled Banner [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for artist name who sings Star Spangled Banner accompanying herself on guitar. In particular, the fourth stanza. Heard it many times as the sign off a TV station in Washington, D.C. Objective is to get a copy.

Will removing 8" of play in the pull cord on my push mower improve the difficult star [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Cub Cadet self propelled 21" push mower that is a bear to start. I just changed the spark plug, cleaned out the air filter and it has fresh gas and plenty of the correct kind of oil. My husband and my 17 year old son can start it after 3 or 4 attempts, but I do not have enough strength...

Rules for the playing of the Star Spangled Banner [ 2 Answers ]

I have searched for a protocol about the playing of the Star Spangled Banner (The National Anthem) when there is more than one country involved, and have been unsuccessful. Question; When there are citizens from the U.S. and Canada at a public event in the U.S. ---which Anthem is played first?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.