Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gyasiman Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Recording software with manual
    I need a free recording software that can enable me to create my own instrumentals
    So that I can fit in my lyrics which after that I can convert it to Mp3 format.

Gyasiman
    Ghana / W/A
    Slimgrady Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2009, 04:17 AM

Hi gyasiman...
    If you click on the following link, There WILL be a free application useful to your needs!!
    Audio software free: Softonic
    Hope this helps... Slim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recording one dvd to another dvd [ 2 Answers ]

A Friend Recorded A Program For Me On A Dvd Player/recorder Which Unfortunately Is The Only Dvd Device Which Will Read/play The Dvd. Is There Any Way To Either Record Direcly From The Recorder/player The Dvd Was Origanlly Burned From To Another Dvd Recorder/player, Or Hook Up The Original Dvd...

Music Recording Studio Software Needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, I also need a music recording studio type of software so that I could make my own recordings at home. I would like to be able to play a couple of guitars and one or two singers. Just wondering if anyone knows of anything that will helps. Hey, while we're at it, is there a...

Preliminary user [ 2 Answers ]

Is it Fair to say that a Preliminary user’s manual is a form of Prototype?

Recording Software ( Sound, Music, Wave, etc.. ) [ 22 Answers ]

Anyone know a good program to record sounds because I love to sing and I was curious if anyone knew a program that I can download online for a free month trial or something. If anyone knows of anything please let me know! Thanks so much :)

View more questions Search