Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Oct 30, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Itunes problems
    There's and american band I love love love and their website says their new single is available on itunes but I can't find it does this mean it is only available in the us?
    awesomo1111 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2009, 09:03 PM

Maybe, it happens sometimes. Maybe it's just taking a little longer to get into your itunes store. Which band is it? I'm curious.
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2009, 04:02 AM

The band is called lifehouse I love them so much, their album is released on the 8th December, wondering if il have the same problem with that too
    awesomo1111 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2009, 11:30 AM

I found a site that said a release date... but it got cut off! It said "will be released in the UK on the 16th" and then ended.

I'm thinking November or December.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having problems with a Moto Razr and it's iTunes. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Recently I purchased a laptop and have been doing all my computer work on it, including my music stuff, and have essentially abadoned the old desktop. My sister, on the other hand, uses it for most of her computing. She has one of the Razr phones that has iTunes on it and asked...

Problems installing itunes [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to get the itunes to run, and it is saying that I don't have windows 2000 or higher, which I do. Help!!

View more questions Search