Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mb1313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 01:02 AM
    Are there any gov programs that help ex felons purchase a home
    Are there any gov programs grants or loans available to ex felons to help them purchase a home
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 02:16 AM
    Hi, mb1313!

None that I know of, just because someone has a felony on their record. But, there might be other programs available, depending on your qualifications.

Have you been working since your conviction, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there any programs to aid the disabled with interior home improvement [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 27 yr old man who was paralyzed in a car crash. I live with my parents and my three children. I can't get into our bathroom in my wheelchair because the door isn't wide enough. My parents have to pick me up and carry me to the bath tub. The house is paid for and in my fathers name but I only...

Gov. Grant for convicted felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon who needs a grant to pay bills to gat out 15,000 debt. Is there a gov. grant to help me?

Where can I find a gov grant to get started w/purchase truck/trailer,and authority? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a gov grant to purshase a truck/ trailer and authority.

How do you find out about first time home buyer programs [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the Chicago area and I am looking for 1st time buyer programs to purchase a home?:confused:

Gov grants for convicted felons [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where and how I get started, to apply for a grant that helps felons start there own bossiness. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thank you

View more questions Search