Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katzbill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 02:10 PM
    1/2 way house
    I am looking for a grant to renovate an old blg that I have into a 1/2 way house. Is there any?:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 07:14 PM

Hi, katzbill!

In order to address your question the best, it would help to know where it will be located. Depending on the location, some places might have local grants that are available.

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 08:07 PM

I know esp in GA most of funding has been cut. But there may still be some money.

Also the hardest part is not getting the grant, it is getting the zonning approval, wait till they hold a meeting of all the land owners getting their permission. Everyone wants one, no one wants to live near one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 house-trained dogs keep pooping in the house [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I have two dogs. One is a 3 and a half year old beagle, and the other is a beagle-lab mix that is almost two. We have had each dog for a quite awhile and have never really had potty problems in the house. We moved to a new state three months ago and they had a few problems the first...

With this woman running the House, do you really want a Dem in the White House? [ 9 Answers ]

This woman is frightening. She quotes... ' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' ( I am not rich, are you?) When asked how these new tax dollars would be...

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

View more questions Search